Book Title: MCAT Biochemistry Review (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksIF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Biochemistry Review brings you everything you need to ace the biochem concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step-by-step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging biochemistry topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step-by-step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy referencePractice Your Way to Excellence.
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests online to help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward biochem masteryGain Mastery of These and Other Biochem Topics!
• Biochemistry Strategy
• Thermodynamics and Kinetics
• Oxidation and Reduction
• Acid/Base Chemistry
• Amino Acids and Proteins
• Carbohydrate Metabolism
• Nucleic Acids